Friday, July 25, 2008

A WIN Received


No wins to report, well I take that back. I won a supposed gift certificate to a clothing online store. But it was more or less a gimmick to get people to buy something from their site. They only had one or two items that were under $10 and the shipping wasn't covered by the gift certificate. I did however receive today a win I had won a couple of weeks ago. I won a nice backpack from an instant win by Gillette. It's always fun to get a win in the mail. A surprise win is the best. There's nothing like the feeling of coming home to a delivered package and opening it up to find a great prize you won. I love the feeling of winning! The contest is still going on and there are lots of great prizes to be had. I've already scored mine now go get yours!

No comments: