Monday, July 28, 2008

End of the Month


This month is almost over and done. In the sweeping world that is a good thing. Hundreds of contests end at the end of the month. Everyone tries to get their last entries end because the cut off time in hopes of winning a prize. Any prize. Of course you just keep plugging away, entering your dailies and whatnot. But the chance of winning is always greatest after a boatload of contests end. I lose 100-200 usually. I can't say I miss having to enter them day in and day out, but there's always just as many to take their place. Just as a great many end at the end of the month. A large number begin at the beginning of the month, the next day. So you start the cycle back over. Trying to increase the number of sweepstakes you've entered. It's a numbers game. The more you enter, the more likely you are to win. I usually win something for every 200-300 sweepstakes I enter. Sometimes more or less. The only thing that is for certain is you have to be in it to win it. I love that motto!

No comments: