Saturday, July 12, 2008

Moving is a BIG no-no

The worst thing you can do when anticipating a win is move. And of course yours truly just made a move (from AR to TX). I nearly lost out of a nice prize in the process. Just so happened, I went back for visit over the 4th of July weekend. I had won a nice prize and had till July 4th to return the form confirming my information. This was on the 3rd already past business hours. Nonetheless, the next day was a mad search for a fax machine. I managed to find an aunt with one and had to walk to the next house to use long distance. Still I got it done and yesterday I received my prize. Here's what I won.


Staples - Business Bundle A Day Sweepstakes Case of Staples paper, HP LaserJet printer, toner cartridge, USB cables and a shredder (ARV $565)

No comments: