Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sweepers Nightmare


An online sweepers nightmare is definitely a computer virus. I had the pleasure of acquiring one a couple of days ago. Not fun. Thankfully I had good tech help. We have quite a few computer guru's in our forum at the site I frequent (OLS) My personal favorite, Fastfreddie. , was able to get me back in working order quick as a jiffy. He recommends downloading the free anti-virus software and firewall comodo ( http://www.comodo.com/ ) to prevent this from happening to your computer. It's good software but the pop-ups can be a bit of a nuisance. Here's a couple of sweeps where you can win a few downloads.

Dove - Win a Music Download Promotion daily / instant
Prizes (9,000 - 100 per day): Sponsor-selected music download (ARV $0.99

Monster Energy - Warped Tour Music Download Sweepstakes 1x
Prize: Code redeemable for a complete 25+ song album download on MonsterEnergy.com

No comments: