Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Neck of the Woods: Online-sweepstakes


There are many online sweepstake sites out there. Just to name a few:

www.sweepsadvantage.com
www.cashnetsweeps.com
www.grandmajam.com
www.contesthound.com
www.contestalley.com

But my personal favorite is www.online-sweepstakes.com . This is the one I frequent. There are no ads bombarding the site, the forums are interesting and informative and everything is organized nicely. Basic membership is free, but premium services cost $30 for one year. If you just want to try it out you can choose the 3 month trial of only $12.50. It is very much worth. I have won many times over what I paid for my membership. You get extra features that the basic membership doesn't include. But if money if low just start with the basic membership and tell them I sent you. Remember you have to in it to win it!

No comments: