Friday, August 8, 2008

Winning streak maybe?

Could I be on a mini winning streak dare I say? I can only hope. I just need one big win to make things right in my world. To ease this drudgery of debt that looms over my head. Anyhow, I won a First aid kit and also $50 in an instant win from Kraft. This was my first time ever winning from Kraft. They hold many contests, but they are so heavily advertised and entered that they are harder to win. You would have thought I had won a million bucks, I was so excited to see the winning screen. I already have plans for the money. I started a new healthy living regimen called Body for Life. It encourages weight lifting and therefore I need a weight bench. I actually went to Walmart the day before winning the $50 and saw a bench for $48.77. How's that for working out for the best! Maybe soon I'll be winning a fitness contest for a great bod. Lol. I can dream can't I?

No comments: