Friday, August 1, 2008

Good End and Start

The month of July has ended and I won a prize on the last day. How great is that?! I got a call from New York saying I won a prize pack which includes a t-shirt, tank top, luggage tags etc. I'm not even sure what sweepstakes it comes from. The lady told me but I wasn't listening to well I was so excited. By the way, I don't recommend that. You're SUPPOSED to listen carefully so you can make sure you follow any directions that give you and know what to do. Luckily all she needed was to verify my address. They're sending it out in 8-10 weeks.

If that wasn't good enough news, I also won a prize today on first day of August. An instant win, which was surprising. I rarely win instants in the middle of the day. The best time, I've found, is late, late at night or early, early in the morning. Anyhow, I won a DVD from Universal. It doesn't say exactly what DVD, but it should be something fun to watch I'm sure. Most likely it will be a horror film, since that's what the contest was about. I'm going to confess a secret. I'm a scaredy cat. I don't watch scary movies much at all. I'm afraid of having nightmares. No kidding.

No comments: