Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Gift Card Site

I'm always on the lookout for a new site that offers prizes and/or gift cards. I'm a member of great sites like Mypoints, Winzy and Blingo. I love Mypoints because you just read emails with advertisement and you earn points. Save up enough points and you can exchange for giftcards. I always go for the Amazon gift cards. I have an aunt I got savvy to Mypoints and she loves getting Bath and Body works and the move rental cards. I also have redeemed for Starbucks. I love, love there Strawberries and Creme drink.

Anyhow I lucked up on a new site. It's not actually new, but new to me. Its calls Swag bucks. It's a combination of Winzy and Mypoints. You search, like Winzy, Blingo, Google or any other search engine. Like winzy you get points but only when you win them. It picks it randomly. When you win the points you save them up and can redeem them for prizes and gift cards like mypoints. They have several different choices of prizes such as video games, cell phones, ipods and mp3's, dvd players, camcorders, guitars and drums, t-shirts, trading cards, posters, dvds and gift cards. Not to mention they have my favorite, Amazon gift cards as well as Subway and Starbucks.

I really don't see a bad thing about this site. You can even trade in old cell phones you're not using in exchange for swag bucks. It looks like a great site I'm going to frequent often. If you want to sign up just click on the links below.

Swagbucks

Winzy

Blingo

Mypoints

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I am a fellow OLS'r! I love your blog! Please check out mine and enter my contest!


feedyourpig.blogspot.com